Tuesday, June 30, 2009

What a deal!


I found the best deal this morning! Who doesn't love getting a great deal right? I searched forever trying to find the perfect sippy cup saver when Makynzi was younger and into the "toss it down and mommy give it back" game. Now that Jaxon is little I have started the search all over again. I know that being a total boy Jaxon is going to love the game even more....in comes The Little Lasso. Not only is it super cute but the name is perfect for Texas! I love the design and have been contemplating getting one for a while but really could I justify spending $20 on one? Nope you know I can't! But...they are offering 25% off right now so I thought "I'll check it out" and fell in love with this one! I added it to the cart and TA-DA it's free today! WOW I finally won something! I don't know how I did it but maybe I'm the millionth customer or something but either way! I have won it and can't wait to get it here and let this lil man get to throwing it about! Y'all should go ahead and check them out! Pretty cute if I say so myself!



Well, I just got an email back from Angie over at The Little Lasso, turns out it was a mistake and I didn't win anything like I thought I did. I knew it was too good to be true. Either way the Lasso is super cute and I was going to try and find a better deal somewhere else but Angie insists they are the best around so she's going to send me one to try out! I can't wait to let y'all know all about it and find out for myself! Not only is she super understanding but her business is based out of her house so as y'all know I love buying from an individual rather than somewhere like Wal-Mart (UGHHHH I hate that place).

No comments: