Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 11: Re-Evaluate Expenses

Assignment: Identify 3-5 key spending areas that you’d like to trim and come up with creative solutions to cut back.

1. Groceries - Coupons/sales/menu plans

2. Eating out- I think by having a menu plan we will eat out less.

3. Sale Shopping- I love to shop and I love Target. So by staying out of Target I know I will save.

4. Bills- I have already called and got a lower Inet, DTV and cell bill so now when our contracts are
up I will be searching to see if anyone has what we need at a better price.

5. Commitments- By committing ourselves less we will save on gifts, gas, groceries and eating out costs

1 comment:

SnoWhite said...

what you've said about Target is so true! I used to live within 5 minutes of 2 Targets... now, the closest one is at least 10 minutes away. Even that slight change in location for me was enough to make it not convenient to shop there as often, and it saved us a lot of money :)