Friday, January 28, 2011

Not Quite 52 weeks of Decluttering!

What a challenge! And I don't just meet the title of it but the fact that there are 52 weeks in the year and I need to declutter every week.... I can do it....I can do it .... I CAN DO IT!!! I know I can and I'm already getting started!! I'm an Organizing Junkie Who I absolutely love!! Well not that I love Laura b/c I dont't personally know her but I feel like I do ... ya know in that unstalkerish uncreepy way... anyway back to the point Laura has issued the 52 week challenge and I'm jumping in...a little late but I'm still jumping in!


Week 1:
Today’s questions:
1.  Do you have your list written? (if you missed it, you can find the pdf here)
I semi-do! See below :)
2.  What is the first thing on it that you hope to accomplish this week?
Freezers! 
3.  How are you going to make it happen?
Get it containerized of course!

My LIST!!!!

  1. Freezers
  2. Pantry
  3. Front Closet
  4. Hall Closet
  5. Master Closwet
  6. Baby Jax Closet
  7. Mighty Mak Closet
  8. Playroom
  9. File Cabinet
  10. Bathroom closet
  11. Desk
  12. Garage
  13. Laundry
  14. Recipes
  15. Craft Stuff
  16. Books
  17. Toys Playroom
  18. Barbie Stuff
  19. Dress Up Stuff
  20. Movies/Dvdds
  21. Attic
  22. Junk Drawer-Master Bath
  23. Junk Drawer - Kitchen
  24. Medicines
  25. Finances
  26. Cars
  27. Home Info Book
  28. Gift Wrap Supplies
  29. Pictures
  30. Passwords
  31. Bills
  32. Hair stuff
  33. Cars
  34. Under Bathroom sinks
  35. Coloring books
  36. Games
  37.   Organize a Cleaning schedule
  38. Kitchen drawers-Playroom
  39. Mighty Mak Dresser Drawers
  40. Baby Jax Dresser Drawers
And that's it for now. I am going to try and add on and update as I go! Any tips are welcome!


Oh and please please please don't tell my husband I dared share some before pictures!

No comments: