Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Coppertone Clearly Sheer



COPPERTONE® CLEARLYSheer sunscreens were designed with your skin in mind. Think about all the benefits:
  • Absorbs in seconds for a clean and light feel
  • Moisturizing formulas help leave your skin soft and smooth
  • Won’t clog pores or cause breakouts (clinically tested on acne-prone skin)
  • Matte finish is perfect for use under makeup 
After using the Coppertone Clearly Sheer Sunscreen that Bzzagent sent me to review for a few weeks my whole family is in love! It's our go to Sunscreen now. My husband is a truck driver and in and out of the truck all day tarping and untarping loads and this is his Sunscreen of choice. He called me to let me know he had liked it and took it with him for the road instead of the one I had sent with him before. Being in the sun all day he needs good protection and I feel good sending this with him.

I love that it doesn't break me out. My face is very prone to breakouts so I rarely put sunscreen on my face. I tried with this since it specifically says it won't clog pores or cause breakouts and was worried at first. But after weeks of using it, my face is still break-out free!

As for the kids, they are in the pool daily between tball and swim team and I have been activialy applying the Coppertone Clearly Sheer and have yet to see a sunburn! 


Disclaimer:  I am a BzzAgent and received the Copperton ClearlySheer Sunscreen and coupons free for my honest review.