Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Hoppers Review

 


As a family we are always on the go. Especially during the summer. We have been home one weekend since the middle of June. Other than that we have been going going going. Throw in sports and trips during the week and that's a lot of down time for the kids. So I like to make sure I have lots for them to be doing.
If we are going to be outside waiting we have balls to toss, chalk to write on the sidewalks as well as books, Crayons, and thinks for the kids to draw in. If we are in the car I bring movies, headphones, Kindles and little magnet games that the kids can hang onto in their laps and play. But now I have a new game to add into the mix. Hoppers. It's gone with us from the house, to the car, on a plane out of state and to football practice in the month that we have had it. And it's still a hit with both my 5 year old and 8 year old!

As soon as I received it in the mail the kids tore into it and were trying to figure it out. It didn't take long since it's so simple. Hoppers is a solitaire game that you literally hop one of the cute little froggies over another until there are no more on the board. My 5 year old compares it to Checkers. And we love Checkers in this house! So Hoppers was an instant hit! The game is only about a 3-4" square and it seals up so nicely I can drop it my purse for the kids, or me, to play on in my downtime. Because as a mom I just have so much of that ;)

Here's how Think Fun describes Hoppers: 

Hoppers® Peg Solitaire Jumping Game (Ages 5 and up, single player, MSRP: $14.99)
Hoppers® is a peg solitaire jumping game – set the frogs on the pond, then jump frogs until only one is left standing. Forty challenge cards range from easy to super hard. Start simple and grow your skills with each level. In no time at all you’ll be the smartest frog in the pond!


#Thinkfun

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: