Friday, August 29, 2014

Suddenly Grain Salad Review

SuddenlyGrainSalads
#SuddenlyGrainSalad


 I am always hunting for something new to feed my family. Whether it's a side, entree or dessert I feel like feeding the same ole thing time and again is just blah! So enter the chance to try Suddenly Grain Salad from Betty Crocker and Plateful. I baked up some chicken, the Harvest Grain Suddenly Salad, green beans and asparagus on the side just knowing how much everyone was going to love dinner. And then it wasn't as big of a hit as I thought it was going to be. The kids just couldn't get over the texture of the Suddenly Salads and the fact that it was cold through them off. So the next time I made it, I served the Southwest Grains Salad warm and it was a hit! We ate all of it up!

I love that I have found something else to add to the menu on a regular basis!

Disclosure: The information and prize pack have been provided by General Mills through Platefull Co-Op. All opinions are my own.

No comments: