Friday, September 12, 2014

Tea Tree Oil Review

I have always heard that Tea Tree Oil is good for so many things. But had yet to splurge on some good, authentic, pure Tea Tree Oil.  I have some shampoo that I absolutely love that has it already in it- and it smells amazing! But that's the extent.
http://www.amazon.com/Australian-Potency-Aromatherapy-Household-Cleaning/dp/B00GF1NZLY/ie=UTF8&qid=1410041130&sr=8-19&keywords=tea+tree+oil

But recently I had a chance to try some Australian Tea Tree Oil and I was so excited to do so! I was expecting a little bottle but look at how big this is! This bottle will last us over a year using it regularly!

 I have just started using a few other oils on my family that were mixed up for me so I couldn't wait to expand my knowledge and try some more. 

The Australian Tea Tree Oil even comes with an ebook that has recipes to mix up and use. I have to admit I haven't mixed it up but I have used it pure and with water to dilute it and seen it work. Before I let you know some of what it is good for I have to say it doesn't smell good at all! But it does work!

Tea Tree Oil Benefits/Uses:

Acne
Athlete's Foot 
Excema
Foot Fungus,
Scars
Mold/Mildew
Bug Spray
House Cleaner
Remove Warts

and the one that I now use it regularly to prevent: Lice
With kids in elementary school Lice is a problem that we have had to deal with and let me tell you it's terrible! It doesn't matter what I did to my daughter's long hair she still managed to come home from school with them. And we got wash, and fine combed her hair - and everyone in the house's just in case, washed everything in the house, kept it separate, did her hair again after a week and they were gone. Fast forward a couple months and here they came again. Same routine. I am DONE with Lice and thankfully we didn't have another experience after that last year. So this year I am prepared! Thanks to Australian Tea Tree Oil. I mixed a few drops in with some water and peppermint oil and just spritz spritz spritz the kid hair before they go out the door. I also mixed some in with our shampoo as an extra preventative.

Now that you know I love it, here is what the company has to say about the Tea Tree Oil on Amazon:
  • One of the most versatile essential oils. Naturally fight Acne, Toenail Fungus, Lice, Yeast Infections, Skin Tags, Cold Sores, Dandruff, Ringworm, Fleas, Warts, Psoriasis, and More.
  • Use to make your own Shampoo, Lotion, Soap, Face Cleaner, Body Wash, and Toothpaste. Stop polluting your home and make all natural Household Cleaners, Detergents, Shower Sprays, Bathroom Disinfectants, and Kitchen Sprays.
  • Every purchase comes with a FREE eBook 50+ Uses for Tea Tree Oil. We provide you with all the ways to use tea tree oil to improve your life, and replace harmful cleaners around the house. This is your's to keep even if you return the tea tree oil.
  • We Have the Tests to Prove Our Tea Tree Oil's Purity and Potency. Many essential oils are diluted to cut costs. We have the Gas Chromatography Report to prove our tea tree oil is 100% undiluted, and without impurities. Find out what the Aborigines have known for centuries about this amazing gift from nature.
  • Our Australian tea tree plantation has received awards for its industry-leading, conservation farming practices. They have the smaller carbon footprint of any producer of pure and natural Tea Tree Oil. The Australian Parliament has invited them to represent farming operators at a Carbon Farming Incentive forum. They were one of the first producers to be accredited under the Australian Tea Tree Industry Association Code of Practice. The nutrition program for the Tea Tree plants is based on organic fertilizers. When using pesticides (a necessity to ensure the health of the plants) they employ a shield sprayer to minimize any contact with the plant. Whenever possible natural crop protection products are used.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments: