Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Business2Blogger

Business2Blogger say what? Okay let me get this straight, this company is all about businesses who want me, a blogger, to test out their products and review them....sounds good to me! How about you? I know I am always swagbucks(ing) is that a word? I mean googling is so shouldn't swagsbucking since I do use Swagbucks and not google to find everything...Anyway TOTALLY off subject there....I love to read real reviews from people like me before buying anything and I'm sure I am not alone! So hopefully I will be accepted by the Business2blogger campaign and get some nifty stuff my family (and you) can use to review! Can't wait to find out more about it and share the news :)

Btw if you have a business and are interested in offering products for review or giveaways please let me know :)

No comments: