Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Forgetting the Jones Challenge 2011! Day 2 and 3

Creating a "100 things Bucket List".Last year we created a list of our Goals/Dreams and now it's time to reevaluate them and come up with a list for this year. Which I am sure that it will include most of the same ones.  Last year I shared with y'all our 101 goals in 1001 days and most of those were on our list....plus more of course :) Well....that being said, I just realized that I never took another look at our list but am so happy that we accomplished some of them.


Good luck creating your list, it sure is hard thinking of 100 things isn't it! I know it is for me everytime I try and come up with some. Usually my list ends up looking like a "honey do" list so this year I am concentrating on it being more about what I want to accomplish for my family and not just around the house.


Day 3: I am just editing this one because I am still working on day 3. Today edit your goals list and pick your top 10 you want to accomplish this year!

No comments: