Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Week 2!

Week 1 I did get the freezers organized! Yay me!!! But I just realized I didn't post pix of ANY of my progress lately, maybe because I just found my camera....yeah I'm that mom that has a spot for everything and it's rarely in that spot. My camera is supposed to be in my diaper bag but hubby had it last week even though he didn't take pix and it just never made it back there. But I have it now and will take pix and upload! Say CHEESE :)

Week 2 ( SUPER LATE) so we'll squeeze in a couple weeks here to try and catch up

Some questions to consider:
1.  What did you organize this past week?
Lots and lots! The playroom...although it was trashed by the time I was completely decluttering! 

2.  Did you have any difficulties with it?  Stumbling blocks?  Major breakthroughs?
Um yeah....lots! Everytime I got something done the kids were right behind me destroying! O how I wish I was Samantha from Bewitched and could twitch my nose and it be in order
3.  If you are reading my book, Clutter Rehab, were you able to put any of the organizing tips into practice this past week?
 I'm not reading it so haven't put any of the tips into my week...or couple of weeks


Week 3:
Questions to ponder:
1.  What areas did you organize this week?
my kitchen junk drawer
2.  Where you happy with what you accomplished or disappointed?  Explain.
super happy! I love that I know what is in there but I may or may not have piled the extra into the second junk drawer because I ran out of time
3.  What types of piles would you like to get under control?
I definitely need to get our laundry and kitchen piles under control. Paper just takes over and I don't even know were it comes from or what to do with it.

So...yet again still no pix but I know I have made progress...does that count?

Week 4:
Questions for the comments:
1.  Were you able to tackle one of your piles last week?
yes! I tackled my laundry pile!
2.  Did you have to make some tough choices?
It seems that every decision is a tough one lately.
3.  Have you had a chance to put any of the tips from my book, Clutter Rehab, into practice yet?
Still don't have the book

Week 5:  Finally Caught up!!!! And these things have mostly been done in the past few weeks! But I am just now getting them documented

Questions to ponder:
1.  Name ONE reason you want to get organized.  It will be neat to see the variety of answers.
To have a sense of accomplishment. It seems like it's always a disaster of kids toys, paper and laundry in this house. It's clean but cluttered and I'm just over hearing my husband talk about it. I've been organizing non stop and it seems like it never ever ends! But finally I feel like I'm accomplishing something and just need to implement a cleaning schedule (oooh I'll go add that to my list now) and keep up with it
2.  What did you organize last week & were you happy with the way it turned out?
My husband and I RE-organized the garage! What a success it was too. We donated a ton of stuff and made the space work. I love that a few months ago we cleaned out and made my car fit in there and I don't ever want to go back to parking outside and it was on the verge of it.
3.  Have you had any breakthroughs or a-ha moments yet?  I would love to hear them!
Um....I'll have to think about that one.

So...yet again still no pix but I know I have made progress...does that count? And I will get some taken this week for sure!!!

No comments: