Thursday, May 31, 2012

Everything Romance Review.

Everything Romance is just that....Romance!

When I received Everything Romance it wasn't what I expected at all. I expected a novel about romance and nothing else. But this book is so much more! It has stories, Bible verses, recipes and ways to make my relationship with my husband more romantic. I read a few pages articles/pages in this book every night for about a month and found myself constantly taking notes and marking down things. I would definitely recommend this book to someone wanting to spice up their marriage or to a newly wed. It's now on my list of gifts for a bridal shower. And speaking of bridal shower I loved the list it gave for newly weds! Check it out at the library or buy it on amazon.com. It's a good read for any woman...or man ;)

Disclaimer: The opinions are my own, I received the book to review from Blogging for Books and Multnomah Press but did not receive any compensation.