Tuesday, April 19, 2011


BzzzAgent sent me The new Covergirl Natural Luxe foundation and lipgloss/balm to try out.  I actually love the fact that both of them contain sunblock so that I can wear them out and not worry about having to add on a layer of that as well. 

Bot the foundation and the balm go on so silky smooth and they match my coloring perfectly. The only downfall I found is that the foundation broke me out horribly! I haven't used Covergirl makeup in a long long long time because it did it whne I was younger too but I gave the Natural Luxe a chance thinking it wouldn't do it and there it did it again.

But.....

This isn't necessarily the results that you will have! I know you will love how it goes on so simple and smooth without having to use a lot. You will love how perfectly it matches your complexion, ,like it did mine and the lip gloss/balm I am using regularly!

No comments: