Monday, March 24, 2014

Big G Cereals go Retro!


 

When I think about certain things, I go back to childhood. Monopoly reminds me of playing with my brother, and losing just about every time. Come to think of it, I lost most games to him. And certain cereals take me back. Every. Single. Time! So imagine my surprise when we got selected to receive a gift pack of the retro cereals for this year!  Did you know that every year General Mills chooses cereals to go 'retro'? I sure didn't! Nor did I realize how long ago some of these came out!! We played a game guessing the order and I was waaaay off but Hubby got them all correct! I even thought he cheated, nope. That man just knows his cereal!
My favorite cereal is the Lucky Charms so I love seeing it how I remember it as a child, Hubby's favorite is the Honey Nut Cheerios and the kids love the Reese's!
                                     
      Big G Retro cereals:
  • Lucky Charms
  • Honey Nut Cheerios
  • Cinnamon Toast Crunch
  • Cheerios
  • Reese’s Peanut Butter Puffs
                                                 image.jpeg
These Retro boxes are only available for a limited time so head to your local Target and grab some before they are gone! And relive that childhood, if only through  a box of cereal!         


 #CerealThrowback

Disclosure: I was selected for this campaign through Platefull Co-op and received free products from General Mills. The opinions are my own.