Friday, April 11, 2014

Fiber One 90 Calarie Caramel Sea Salt bars Review

Activity Image

Have you see these amazing new Fiber One bars? If not, head to Target. QUICK! They are only available for a limited time. Is it just me or does it always seem that when you find something you love it's only out for a short while?
Anyway, back to these bars. They are only a lil bit bigger than the size of my palm but they are packed full of yumminess! Even my kids love them. But so far they have loved everything Fiber One. 
Each bar has 5 grams of fiber, that's 20 percent of what we need! How's that for awesome.  Plus with only 90 calories I don't feel guilty indulging in them or sending them to school for my kids' snack. 

Head over to your Target to see if they are carrying them. Or check out Fiber One on their website and Facebook page. 

#Fiber1atTarget
 
“Disclosure: The information and samples have been provided by General Mills through Platefull Co-Op.”   All opinions are my own.