Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Mega Mesh Premium Magnetic Screen Door Review


I am always searching for something to keep the dogs contained where I want them, for example - out of the hallway and bedrooms without having to keep the doors shut all the time.

The Mega Mesh Premium Magnetic Screen Door did just that! I got it intending to put it outside to keep the door open while we have BBQs and keep the pesky bugs out but it's been so hot that I haven't even had a chance to keep the doors open yet. But then I had the idea to put it up blocking the hallway and it worked! The dogs aren't sure what to do to go through it so they just lay on the outside in the playroom and hang out instead of going in the kids bedrooms! We could easily slip through the magnetic entrance and have had no issue with it!

All I did was tack it up and it wa-la! Simple solution! The Mega Mesh Premium Magnetic Screen door comes with velcro to attach it but since I know I will move it around and not keep it up there I chose not to use it this time. But will when it cools down enough to keep the patio doors open.

Here's what The company has to say about the Screen Door - which you can get on Amazon.
Don't you love Amazon? I know I do!! 
Mega Mesh
The best quality magnetic screen door by Easy Install


These Bug Screens are made to a high quality and are built to last.

What You'll Get:

Unrivaled Quality

✓ Strong magnets sewn in, to provide seamless automatic closure
✓ High quality micro mesh keeps the smallest bugs out
✓ Easy install bug screens have been developed to stay up and withstand heavy traffic

Multiple Uses

✓ Can be used in all homes for effective pest control
✓ Great for use in RVs
✓ Fits easily where swing doors cannot fit

Benefits of Mega Mesh

✓ Magnetic hands-free entry
✓ Pet friendly access
✓ The low-cost way to economically cool your home
✓ Protection for your family from invading insects
✓ Easy installation
✓ Optional push-pin fixings included

We know you will love our product and we look forward to working with you.



 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: