Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Pure Shea Butter review


I have noticed so many lotions these days that have Shea Butter in them. I never was certain what it was but I did know that it always seemed softer than using kinds without it so I lean towards getting. They smell good and feel good. What could be better!?! 


Then I heard about Pure Shea Butter and thought let's give it a try!

It's supposed to be so good for all sorts of things from dry skin to stretch marks - which I have lots of after having two big babies. And I guess skin that just doesn't stretch well. So when I had the chance to try it for free and review it I was all about it! And let me tell you I can tell a difference!

Here is me when I was 34 weeks pregnant with my last little one, almost 6 years ago, can I still say baby fat if he is already in school?

And here is my stretch marked tummy 2 weeks ago.

Here I am today. After applying a generous amount of Pure Shea Butter every day for 2 weeks straight.


It's not a huge difference but I can totally see it, and feel how smooth it is compared to how it was. I will continue using it because I am loving the results. The smell, now that I can live without. I never realized how many things are put into the lotions that have Shea Butter in them until I used this Pure Shea Butter.

Here's what the company has to say about it on Amazon:
  • #1 RATED SHEA BUTTER ON THE MARKET! 100% Natural and Organic Pure Shea Butter - Made with Hand Selected Finest Nuts of the Shea Tree in Ghana. 1 POUND JAR - Packaged in a Resealable and Recyclable Container for Easy Access and Storage.
  • SHEA BUTTER BENEFITS: Raw Shea Butter has been proven to provide natural relief from symptoms of Very Dry Skin, Psoriasis Dryness and Eczema. Also very popular as a daily moisturizer. Excellent for Stretch Marks from Pregnancy or other reasons. Great to use as a tummy butter for expecting mothers.
  • HOW IT WORKS: Deep Daily Moisturizer for Skin & Hair - Contains Vitamin A, Vitamin E and Vitamin F - Does not clog pores - Highly Moisturizing and Long Lasting - Beneficial for Hair & Skin Health and Beauty
  • THE COMPANY: Cleopatra's Choice has been harvesting, importing and producing the finest Raw Shea Butter for over 6 Years. Unlike the recent newcomers to the market we are experts in what makes fine shea butter. Cleopatra's Choice Shea Butter is Used by Top Skin Care DYI Experts for DYI Soap, DYI Lotions, Body Butter and More.
  • THE GUARANTEE: We are so confident that you will LOVE our Pure Shea Butter we stand by it with a 100% Unconditional Money Back Guarantee. If you don't feel this is the BEST Shea Butter you have ever tried we will refund your money no questions asked
 To use: Simply dip your fingers in and scoop out the amount you need - a small amount goes a long long way, rub it in your hands - as it warms it will turn liquidy and rub on. Easy Peasy!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: