Thursday, November 13, 2014

Dress up Your Nuggets

This year I am blessed to be a part of the Chick Fil A Mom's Club this year. This week we were challenged to create a meal using the Chick Fil A Nuggets in the "Dress UP Your Nuggets" Contest. So I thought, why not use them in our favorite General Tsao's Chicken instead of plain Chicken breast like I usually do.

It's so simple to make and so good everyone in my house eats it up!

Ingredients:
16 count Chick Fil A Nuggets - chopped in half or quarters - I chose the grilled

1 package Simply Asian General Tsao Stir Fry Sauce

Bag of Frozen Broccoli or mixed veggies

I buy the freezer bags that you steam in the bag, so steam the bag in the microwave 5 minutes. Add the sauce and chicken nuggets and heat in a skillet until all warm.

Serve over white, brown, or Veggie Fried Rice. 

Wala! Quick and easy dinner in under 15 minutes for those busy nights.

No comments: