Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Pillsbury Bake Off Contest


 I Love Pillsbury! I mean really though, who doesn't? I could go in my pantry and pull out at least 10 Pillsbury Products at any given time.  But I have never entered the Bake Off Contest. I have cooked out of the winning Booklets many times but never felt comfortable enough entering. But do you?  As inspritation, Pillsbury sent me a goodie bag filled with things to do a little baking, not that I need encouragement :) I really love to bake and so do my kids.
One of our favorite things is Pizza but we haven't ever attepmeted to make one. Until now. This was our inspiration from the Pillsbury Bake Off Booklet I received.
Luscious Artichoke Heart Pizza
Although My husband and I love that kind of pizza, the kids aren't too fond of it so we used what we had on hand and created a cheese pizza and Jalepeno and Pep Pizza. Both of which we will be making again! And the kids loved helping as well! Everything is more fun with kids helping!
  • Pillsbury Gluten Free Dough
  • Pizza Sauce
  • Mozzerella Cheese
  • Pepporoni
  • Jalapenos




http://26bb681dc596870cc020-a952b1b05a8ba4f84b2c3586c1cce97f.r63.cf2.rackcdn.com/116101/ActivityImage/01b2f011-ad03-420e-92e0-f29d23b090d1_B320

Directly from Pillsbury and Platefull:
Do you know any talented home cooks or bakers? If so, their creativity in the kitchen could land them a spot to compete for $1 million and other prizes in the 47th Pillsbury Bake-Off® Contest!
Original recipes may be submitted online at www.BakeOff.com now through May 8, 2014. The Bake-Off® Kitchens will evaluate all eligible entries and choose the top 100 recipes to compete at the 47th Pillsbury Bake-Off® Contest Finals at the Omni Nashville Hotel on November 3, 2014.
For more information and official rules, please visit www.BakeOff.com!



Disclosure: The information and prize pack I received were provided by Pillsbury through Platefull Co-Op. The opinions are my own.